If you owe an online presence on the rocking platform Pinterest, you must be familiar with the anatomy of Pinterest Group Boards in boosting website traffic and building a successful business. Running a profitable social account on Pinterest requires tricky methods and accurate strategies. One of the most important technique to grow yourself on Pinterest is through the best Pinterest Group Boards.
The platform enables users to be a part of thousands of collaborative group board to pin relevant content, according to the niche. Hence, it proves to be a powerful strategy to drive traffic to one’s blog. It has truly become a wonderful source of traffic. On the contrary, everyone loves the idea of website traffic! Who doesn’t intend to jump into the methods to grow traffic?
In case you wonder how Pinterest group boards work or how you can find or join a relevant group board, here’s a complete blog post.
I’m sure you’ll not just learn the steps but also implement those in order to gain a maximum number of followers.
Recently, I was active in a Facebook group where people ask about best Pinterest group boards relevant to blog + biz. I thought to create a list of 15+ best Pinterest group boards for bloggers, entrepreneurs, and freelancers. However, these group boards can also be followed by anyone, seeking knowledge for blogging.
Want to start your own blog? Use my free step by step tutorial on setting up a profitable blog to make money online and build an audience. This in-depth post will walk you through the whole process of starting a blog like this.
These sort of boards cover various topics including blogging tips, methods to grow your blog, strategies to implement on the blog, ways to expand the blogging business, make money blogging, monetizing a blog, enormous blogging tools, and resources, successful stories of bloggers etc.
Basically, these boards are full of solid knowledge, lessons, instructions and valuable notes to improve blogging. I always hunt for such boards in the need of informative tips about blogging. To be honest, I love to be part of such boards.
Freelancing is booming every day and giving excessive opportunities for people to work from home. On daily basis, bloggers pin about the steps to become a freelancer, proper guidelines, freelance jobs, freelancing websites, free platform to make money etc. These boards are of genuine help. I try to pin high-quality pins on various boards.
- A complete guidance to start your freelance career with Upwork, It’s simple and easy
- 7 steps to become a top-notch freelance writer
- Tips To Get Started With Your Freelance Writing Career
If you want to grow and expand, join group boards.
I’d also recommend starting a group board of your own. It can be about anything, related to your blog audience or niche. A powerful Pinterest board builds a credibility of your own profile and a giant file of informative blog posts to share with the knowledge seekers.
(This post contains affiliate links)
Here’s my Pinterest group board ‘Blogging Tips+Tricks Collab Board’. Have a look! (If interested, I can send you an invite)
List of 15+ Pinterest Group Boards For Bloggers, Entrepreneurs, and Freelancers
Following are the list of group boards that accept collaborators. Make sure, you follow the rules and guidelines of the board. Bloggers hate spammers!
You can also download the free list. Just scroll down to grab the download button.
1) Blogging Tips + Tricks Collab Board (Pins on blogging strategies to grow your blog)
760 followers with approx 2.7k pins – I just started this collaborative board, accepting collaborators.
2) Social Media (Pins about social media tips and strategies)
19.4k followers with 8.1k pins
3) Freelance From Home (it covers pins related to freelancing and blogging)
4.8k followers with 11.2k pins
4) Freelance Services | Work From Home (Pins related to freelancing and work from home)
350 followers with over 500 pins – It’s open for accepting collaborators.
5) Bloggers Time Group Board (pins on beauty, fashion, lifestyle, travel, parent, creative, Blog+Biz)
1.3k followers with 5.7k pins
6) Blog & Business Squad (Pins on blogging business)
985 followers with 8.7k pins
7) Post your blog! Bloggers promote here (pins on every topic, a platform to promote your blog without any rules)
10.1k followers with 110.2k pins
8) Wonderlass Bloggers & Entrepreneurs (pins on blogging tips for bloggers and entrepreneurs)
13k followers with 16.4k pins
9) Lady Boss Entrepreneurs Collab Board (pins about biz + creative entrepreneurship)
3.2k followers with 12.4k pins
10) Grow your blog! (pins on blog development, social media, analytics, blog tips and more)
476 followers with 2.5k pins
11) Blog + Biz Creatives (Pins related to blogging)
2.6k followers with 6.9k pins
12) Best of blogging resources galore (pins of blogging tips, resources, and ideas)
13) Create your best life Group Board (It is about positivity, self love, confidence, life, love)
14) Boss Blog Camp (This is my personal group open for every type of bloggers – The main purpose is to pin and repin others content) Follow the guidelines on the link and I’d happy to add you.
Yaay! You’ve got a good resource to increase Pinterest followers. Congratulations.
Here’s the free download;
I regularly schedule pins for most of the above-mentioned groups. However, two of them are mine.
Follow the rule to pin consistently
Pinterest group boards are of no use if you don’t pin daily. It is all about pinning, and repinning other’s content. You’ve to be alert about the broken links, quality content and duplicate pins. I hope you also remember the 1:4 ratio, illustrating that you’ve to pin 4 other pins for every pin you share from your blog.
Hopefully, you are feeling confident about best Pinterest group boards and you’d be happy to join rocking groups. Send emails or follow rules to become an active collaborator. Excited?
Why don’t you share this list with others? Sharing is always good.
I’d be really happy to have your genuine feedback.
Do you want to add more groups in this list. Let me know in the comments.